Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup bacon crumbles, divided
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix (if you are sensitive to salt you might want to try about 2/3 of the package or using 1.5 packages and doubling this recipe)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1.Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2.Mix with mixer until both blocks are combined.
3.Add in ranch dip mix and green onion and mix well.
4.Blend in shredded cheddar and ½ cup of the bacon crumbles.
5.Once mixed, using your hands, form into a ball.
6.Roll the ball into the remaining ½ cup of bacon crumbles.
7.Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
8.Serve with pita chips,crackers, or anything that strikes your fancy
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)