Bark of Many Colors Christmas Candy
A fun and festive treat the everyone can enjoy for the Holidays and it's super easy to make!
- Melted white almond bark or white chocolate chips
- Small, colorful assorted candies
- Amounts of ingredients depend on how much candy you want to make. I used a 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips (melted with 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil), mini M&Ms, chopped Reese's cups, crushed peppermint canes, and DOTS gummies cut in half.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop any candy that needs it. Set aside.
Melt the chocolate as directed on package. Pour out onto the parchment paper and smooth out to about 1/4" thickness. Top with candy. Place it in the freezer until hardened, at least 30 minutes.
Break or chop into irregular pieces to serve.
You'll also love
- Baked Cream Cheese French Toast... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Lumpiang Ubod (Fresh Spring Rolls) 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Rice Krispies... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- HCG Diet Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Backwoods Bonfire Bark 4.3/5 (9 Votes)