Pigs and Potatoes
- 6 6 eggs
- 1 1 Tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- 6 6 tater tots at room temperature
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 cups gruyere cheese, shredded
- 5 5 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 1/4 cup bacon, chopped (or sausage, ham)
- 1/4 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped (roasted reds work well here)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 425.
Crack the eggs into a bowl, add hot sauce and scramble.
Using a 6 cup muffin tin, place one tater tot into each cup and top with cheese, scallion, meat, and red pepper. Top with the egg mixture.
Bake approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Note: These can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for up to three days. They also can be frozen for up to a month.