Pasta Primavera with Shrimp
- 3 cups whole grain penne pasta
- 1/2 # fresh green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup Lite Balsamic Parmesan Asiago Vinaigrette dressing
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Zest and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 # uncooked deveined peeled shrimp
- 1 pkg (5 oz) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding beans to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes.
Drain pasta mixture, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
Mix dressing garlic, lemon zest, juice and crushed pepper until blended. Heat 2 Tablespoon dressing mixture in same saucepan on medium heat.
Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add pasta mixture and reserved cooking water along with the spinach, tomatoes and remaining dressing mixture; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tomatoes are softened, spinach is wilted and shrimp pink.
Sri in 1/2 cup cheese; spoon onto platter. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.