- 2 cups oven-roasted turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, medium dice
- 1 cup Granny Smith Apple, diced
- 1 cup Almond Accents honey roasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or can berries
- 1 1/4 cup Marie's Ranch Dressing
- 8 cup mixed salad green
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Prepare turkey breast until cooked through and set aside to cool, then chop into medium pieces.
Combine celery and apples with almonds, dried fruit, and parsley in a medium salad bowl.
Add chopped turkey, salt and pepper and Marie's Ranch Dressing and mix well. Chill in refrigerator for one hour before serving. Toss with greens immediately before serving.