Turkey Basil and Artichoke Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 5 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbs almond flour
- 1 ts p coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.Place skillet over med heat. Add oil, onion, and artichokes. Cook until onions are translucent. Remove from heat and cool.
3. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, artichokes, onions, and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4. Make 18 same sized meatballs. If desired, use a scooper and them shape by hand.
5. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 15-20 min.
You'll also love
- Garlic And Herb Buttermilk Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Way to Cook Corn on the Cob 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pork and Mustard Greens Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS BY SWEETIE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichokes French 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jerusalem Artichokes, Zucchini &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skinny Zesty Turkey Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)