Merry Cherry Fudge
- 36 maraschino cherries with stems
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 6 (1 oz) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Lightly coat an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Blot cherries dry with paper towels.
Combine chocolates in a heavy saucepan, place over very low heat, and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
Remove from heat, add condensed milk and cherry juice, stirring until smooth. Stir in pecans. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Immediately press cherries into fudge, leave top of each cherry and stem exposed. Cover and chill fudge 2 hours or until firm.
Cut fudge into 36 squares. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.