- 2 cups elbow pasta
- 1 brick sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can, 16 oz. diced tomatoes or whole chopped up a bit.
- Bread crumbs
Cook pasta in salted boiling water, meanwhile shred the brick of cheese. Drain pasta, add shredded cheese to pasta. Add can of tomatoes. Top with bread crumbs, if desired. Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes or til hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Smoked Mac 'n Cheese with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Penne with tofu, porcini mushroom... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Parmesan Mushroom Pasta with... 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach and Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles with Chicken &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)