Cherry Dump Cake
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- 1 (20 ounce) can of crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 (21 ounce) can of cherry pie filling
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Spread pineapple in its juice evenly into the prepared pan.
Spoon pie filling over the pineapple.
Sprinkle DRY cake mix evenly over the mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Slice the chilled butter into thin strips and place the strips evenly over the nuts and other ingredients.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Picnic Potatoes 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Pie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Peach Pineapple Dump Cake with... 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe