Egg Salad with Pita
By Sharon T
A single serving of this recipe is a complete 1:1:1 meal. A pita pocket filled with a delicious egg salad. Enjoy!
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or mayonnaise
- Salt & Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of dill
- 1 mini whole wheat pita
- Options: mustard, dill relish, lettuce, red bell pepper, pepperoncini.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from oneoneonediet.com
In a small bowl, mash the eggs. Drizzle the olive oil over the mashed eggs. Add the salt, pepper, and dill to taste.
Toast your pita and stuff it with the egg salad, or spread the egg salad on top. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Avocado Hummus 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Holiday Vegetable Stuffing 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Southwest Chicken - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Fresh Pickled Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Strawberry & Basil Tea Sandwiches... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad 4.8/5 (19 Votes)