Lemon Sweet Rolls
- 1 tube of Crescent Rounds
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line cookie sheet with parchment
2. Carefully unroll crescent rounds.
3. Spread with small amount of butter. Mix granulated sugar and
lemon zest in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the dough,
being sure to go right up to the edges.
4. Tightly roll the crescent rounds back into a roll, pressing
seams together as needed.
5. Place onto prepared cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes, until browned. Prepare glaze while
they are baking.
7. Whisk powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Drizzle
onto hot rolls. Rolls are best warm.