Golden Lemon Cheese Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Golden Lemon Topping:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup ReaLemon Lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) packet graham crackers, crushed (1 2/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth. Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla. Pour into prepared cooled crust. Top with Golden Lemon Topping. Chill 3 hours. Refrigerate left overs.
Golden Lemon Topping:
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add water, lemon juice and egg yolk; mix well. Over medium heat, cook and stir until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in margarine or butter until melted.
Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pieplate.
Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chinese Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Duck 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Five ingredient pineapple upside... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EVERCRISP LIME PICKLES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Lime Velvet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and... 0/5 (0 Votes)