Dessert, Angel Cake: Healthier Pudding/Berry Trifle
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Sugar Free Vanilla OR Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Light COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake or 2 pkg. (5 oz. each) dessert shells (12 shells)
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- Make It
- MIX pineapple and dry pudding mix. Stir in COOL WHIP.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
NOW, YOU CHOOSE!
PARFAITS: Cube cake. Layer in 12 parfait glasses alternately with filling and berries. Makes 12 servings.
CAKE: Cut cake into 3 layers. Stack on plate, spreading filling between layers and on top of cake. Top with berries. Makes 10 servings.
INDIVIDUALS: Spoon filling into dessert shells; top with berries.