Swiss-Thyme Pull Apart Rolls
You can substitute Mozzarella for the Swiss. Maybe try it both ways & see what you like better!
- 1 (12-ounce) tube refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin cups.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12.