Super easy and delicious - These cranberry muffins are a great way start to a great day!
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 8 tablespoons sugar; set aside 2 tablespoons
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Sprinkle cranberries with 2 tablespoons sugar and set aside.
Combine remaining sugar, flour and baking powder into large bowl.
In a very small container, combine beat egg, milk and oil.
Make a hole in center of dry ingredients, pour in liquid ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Add berries and, if desired, lemon zest.
Fill 12 greased standard or 6 greased large (blue pottery) muffin cups.
Bake at 400°F for 18 minutes for standard-size muffins or for 22 minutes for large muffins.
You'll also love
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1125 Votes)
- Espinaca Dip (Bryan's) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Wellington 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Baguette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Bloomin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clabber Girl Old-Fashioned... 4/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe