Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread
Paleo/dairy free/ gluten free/ pure deliciousness .
- 16 ounces canned sweet potato purée (or 2 medium baked sweet potatoes)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup (vegan) dark chocolate
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the sweet potato, eggs, oil, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract to a large bowl and mix well.
Add in the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger and mix again.
Fold in dark chocolate then add to a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
Add to oven for 30 minutes then add more chocolate chips, cover with foil and bake for 20 more minutes or until done.
Let the bread cool before slicing!
*Will stay good in fridge for 5 days or freeze for longer