Pizza: Garlic Chicken Pizza (HG's)
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. Parmesan grated topping
- 1/4 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash black pepper
- 1 stick string cheese
- 1 high-fiber pita
- 2 oz. cooked and shredded (or finely chopped) skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. diced tomato
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Optional topping: red pepper flakes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
1. In a small bowl, combine cheese wedge, 1 tsp. Parm-style topping, chopped garlic, 1/8 tsp. garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir until smooth.
2. Break string cheese into thirds and place in a blender or food processor -- blend at high speed until shredded. (Or pull into shreds and roughly chop.)
3. Place pita on the baking sheet. Evenly spread with cheese-wedge mixture and sprinkle with shredded string cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with chicken and sprinkle with remaining 1/8 tsp. garlic powder. Top with tomato, basil, and remaining 1 tsp. Parm-style topping.
4. Bake until hot and lightly browned, 10 - 12 minutes. Enjoy!