Pan-Seared Herb Shrimp
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 24 jumbo shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and deveined
Adapted from cooking light.com
1. Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and next 10 ingredients (through garlic) in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside 2 tablespoons marinade. Place remaining marinade in a bowl; add shrimp, tossing to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Remove shrimp from marinade. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons marinade over shrimp.