- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons purchased chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 avocado peeled, halved, and pitted
- 10 cooked extra-large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 green onion finely chopped
Whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard, lemon juice and lemon peel in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Arrange greens on 2 plates. Top greens with 1 avocado half, rounded-side down. Fill avocado cavities with shrimp. Spoon dressing over; sprinkle with green onion.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.