Tri-Color Rotini Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
- 12 oz. tricolor rotini
- 2-1/2 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- 6 Tbls. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 6 oz. can pitted black olives,drained and sliced
- 3 oz. pepperoni, diced
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, diced
Cooking time 50mins
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs.
2. Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette: In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, and 1/2 tsp. kosher salt until emulsified.
3. When the pasta is done, drain it, and add to the bowl with the vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
4. Add the red pepper, chickpeas, olives,and pepperoni to the bowl, and toss. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
5. When the pasta is cool, add the cheese, toss, and serve