Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
When I have to make breakfast for a crowd, whether it be family or a potluck, I am looking for easy and delicious.
- 16 ounce container of biscuits
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar/jack mix
- 2 cups cut up breakfast sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from messforless.net
Preheat oven to 350˚F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits.
Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Coconut Squares 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Foolproof Turkey Gravy 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Breakfast Sausage Croissant Bake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Ham-and-Eggs Benedict With... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)