Stuffed Pork Loin
- For the Glazing:
- 1 Pork Loin, maybe about 15" long, 3" thick
- Cornbread Stuffing. (or your favorite Flavor)
- Close to an entire package of your favorite flavor of Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 tbls Dry Mustard
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbls Cider Vinegar
Cooking time 180mins
Butterfly the Pork Loin with the FAT side down
Prepare the Stuffing as per it's package directions.
Spread the stuffing generously in the middle of the Loin
Fold the Butterflies over the stuffing.
Roll the Loin over with the fat side up.
Cover the entire top of the pork Loin with Bacon strips till it's completely covered. (You may have to cut the length down so it just covers the Pork Loin. (This will keep it from drying out during baking)
Cook at 275 deg until internal temp is at 135deg: about 1 - 1.5 hours
Place all ingredients for the glazing in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it starts to thicken.
Pour Glazing over the Entire Pork Loin and bake for at least another 15 minutes or until internal temp of the Pork Loin is at 165 deg.
You'll also love
- Salmon Cakes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Aunt Lee's Chip Beef 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Kefta (beef kebob) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon, Oatmeal, and Raisin Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roast Pork Loin with Balsamic,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Smoked Pork Loin 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe