Kefta (beef kebob)
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 lb on ground beef
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp of grated onion
- All spices pepper
- Side Salad:
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- French fries
- Ketchup (to dip the fries and meat)
Cooking time 20mins
In a bowl, mix all ingredients with your hands to have a big beef patty.
Divide the patty into small balls and shape them the way you like (rounded, rectangle...)
In a frying pan, put a little bit of vegetable oil (enough to cover the bottom of the meat).
Fry from both sides till the meat's color becomes brownish.
Serve hot with a side salad of lettuce. Chop the lettuce and mix the lemon, oil and salt.
Bake some french fries, fry them or just buy a box of fries on the go from your favorite restaurant.
You'll also love
- Oat Flour Banana muffins 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Quick Turkey Chili 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sisler Family Spinach Hamburgers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe