Aunt Lee's Chip Beef
This is my favorite Aunt Lee food item. She typically makes it for every family get together and we love it.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- 2 packages budding beef
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice -- optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Set cream cheese out to soften. Cut up beef into crisscross pieces.
Cut onions both tops and bottom. Mix until beef and onions are well blended.
Add lemon juice. Shape into a ball. Chill.
You'll also love
- Apricot Bars With Shortbread Crust 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tarragon Beef Stew 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe