Crockpot Chicken Biscuit Supreme
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Biscuits, cooked
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Layer first four ingredients in bottom of crockpot; mix well.
2. Cook on Low for 7 hours or High for 4 hours.
3. 30 minutes before serving, shred chicken and mix.
4. Add frozen corn and frozen peas; stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook on High for 30 minutes.
6. Spoon mixture over top of cooked biscuits.