Shrimp And Pasta Caesar Salad
- CAESAR DRESSING:
- 1 pound bow-tie shaped pasta (farfalle)
- 1 pound pre-cooked large salad shrimp
- 1 large romaine lettuce head
- 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 canned anchovy fillets drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and chill. Wash and tear lettuce into bite-size pieces. Toss together pasta, shrimp, lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve with Croutons.
Caesar Dressing: Peel and mince garlic clove. Mash together garlic and anchovy fillets until smooth. Add lemon juice, olive oil, chicken broth, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and Parmesan cheese to garlic mixture and whisk until smooth. Sprinkle over salad and toss to coat.
This recipe yields ?? servings.