Alaska King Crab Stir-Fry
- 12 ounces king crab split legs thawed if necessary
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods
- (or thawed 6-oz pkg frozen Chinese pea pods)
- 3/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
Cut crab legs into 2 1/2- to 3-inch pieces. Sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until slightly softened. Add crab, pea pods and tomato; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and crab is thoroughly heated.
Blend cornstarch and water; stir into pan juices. Cook and stir until juices are thickened and clear.
This recipe yields 2 servings. Recipe can be doubled.