- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1 cup thinly-sliced celery
- 1 cup fresh orange slices or canned
- mandarin orange slices
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with green tops
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon grated orange peel
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, celery, orange, olives, green onions and coconut.
In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and orange peel to make salad dressing. Add to shrimp mixture and toss gently. Chill before serving.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.