Lobster And Pesto Cream Pasta
- 2 whole Maine lobsters cooked
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto (available at most supermarkets)
- 1 lemon quartered for garnish
- 2 cups cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
To cook lobster, cook in lightly-salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Do not over-cook, or lobster will be tough. When cool, remove and split the tail, remove the claws and set aside. Discard remaining lobster.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and diced tomato and cook for one minute. Add pesto and cook an additional 30 seconds. Add the heavy cream and stir until mixture is reduced by 1/3. Add the hot angel hair pasta and toss together to coat pasta.
Serve pasta topped with claws and tail. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped basil.
This recipe yields ?? servings.