Happy Halloween Cupcakes
Kids will love helping out in the kitchen with these pumpkin flavored Halloween cupcakes – decorate these delicious cupcakes together, and then be sure to try one!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 container ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring, optional
- Halloween candies to decorate
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line muffin cups with muffin papers.
Combine first seven ingredients.
Cream butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Add eggs and pumpkin; mix well. Add dry ingredients alternating with milk, mixing lightly after each addition. Spoon into muffin cups.
Bake in center of preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
Color the vanilla frosting orange if desired. Spread on top of cupcakes. Decorate attractively with your favourite candies.
You'll also love
- Greek Stuffed Prosciutto & Fig Jam... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Tikka Masala, from Cook's... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Ziptop Bag Bread 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Overnight Apple Oatmeal 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cajun Turkey 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cake Mix Cherry Vanilla Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Bunny Bum Cupcakes 4.6/5 (13 Votes)