Steamed Radishes With Lemon Dill Butter
- 1 pound radishes trimmed, and sliced thin - (abt 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or to taste
- 4 teaspoons finely-chopped fresh dill
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the radishes, covered, for 5 minutes, or until they are just tender.
In a large skillet melt the butter over moderately-low heat, add the radishes, the lemon juice, the dill, and salt and pepper to taste, and heat the mixture, stirring, until the radishes are heated through.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Soba Soup With Spinach And Tofu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slippery Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp, Spiced Mango, And Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Spinach With Garlic Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Loin With Mustard And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Lamb Chops With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish-Mustard Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue Cheese Mousse Canapes With... 0/5 (0 Votes)