Steamed Radishes With Lemon Dill Butter
- 1 pound radishes trimmed, and sliced thin - (abt 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or to taste
- 4 teaspoons finely-chopped fresh dill
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the radishes, covered, for 5 minutes, or until they are just tender.
In a large skillet melt the butter over moderately-low heat, add the radishes, the lemon juice, the dill, and salt and pepper to taste, and heat the mixture, stirring, until the radishes are heated through.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Cakes With Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Broccoli With Capellini In... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crisp Duck Breast With Pink... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Pork Chops With Brandied... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Ice Ring 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Cakes With Red Beet And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, Radish, Watercress... 0/5 (0 Votes)