Pomegranate Pear Salad
Winter salads have a charm all their own. Case in point, this festive bowl full of red leaf lettuce, mandarin oranges, red pears and pomegranate seeds.
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 6 small mandarin oranges, peeled, sliced
- 2 red-skinned pears, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS SWEET ‘N CRUNCHY Peanuts
- 1 cup KRAFT Honey Mustard Dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
Add dressing just before serving; toss lightly.
Substitute apples for the pears.
Substitute dried cranberries for the pomegranate seeds.
Honey Caramelized Pears
Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in skillet on medium-high heat. Add pears; cook 2 min. or until browned. Top with 2 Tbsp. honey; cook 1 min. or until caramelized. Use in place of red pears in salad.
Serving Size 8 servings
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fiber 3g