Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube, dissolved in 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, and bok choy.
Stir fry about 3 min.
In bowl, combine dissolved boullion and water, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch.
Add cornstarch mixture to skillet and stir fry until sauce thickens and cabbage is tender, about 3 min.