French Onion Dip - Autumn
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-sodium organic beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan over very low heat.
2. Add onions; cook, stirring frequently, for about 20 minutes, or until onions are soft and golden brown.
3. Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper if desired; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until broth has evaporated. Remove from heat. Let onion mixture cool completely.
4. Combine onion mixture and yogurt in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Chill, covered, for 1 hour (or overnight).
6. Serve with raw vegetables for dipping