Bread-Machine Onion Dill Bread
- 1 package (1/4oz) active dry yeast
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 unbeaten egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. minced dried onions
- 3 tbsp dill seed
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter or margarine
In bread-machine pan, place first four ingredients in order given. In a suacepan, combine remaining ingredients and beat just until warm (do not boil).
Pour into bread pan. Select "white bread" setting. Bake according to bread-machine directions.