Black Bean Soup
This must be the easiest black bean soup ever! Put all of the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning, and you have delicious soup for dinner! Serve with a dollap of sour cream.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian or Mexican style tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Preparation time 10mins
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker; cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
Garnish with 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.