No-Bake Peanut Butter-Banana Cookie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes for “chilling”
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 30 cookies
Feeds: 15 (but one is totally acceptable too because they’re so gosh-darn healthy)
Rate this recipe 3.6/5 (59 Votes)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (or try this homemade pb)
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed*
- 2 1/2 cups dry oats
- Bonus: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
1. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, bananas, and vanilla extract until well mixed.
2. Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
3. Make into small bowls, put into the fridge, and wait until they are chill.
4. Eat up my friend.
*Unless you use a blender to mash the bananas, there may still be banana chucks in your batter. But it still tastes just as good.
You'll also love
- Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cornmeal tortillas 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Coconut cake by Kraft Foods 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Dapple Cake 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Thick Shake (Without Ice... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe