Penne With Artichokes
- 1 package frozen artichokes - (10 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 12 ounces penne cooked, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Cook artichokes in water and lemon juice in medium saucepan over medium heat until tender. Cool artichokes, then cut into quarters. Reserve artichoke liquid.
Cook and stir 3 tablespoons garlic in 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until golden. Reduce heat to low. Add artichokes and tomatoes; simmer 1 minute. Stir in artichoke liquid, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook and stir bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon chopped garlic in remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Pour artichoke sauce over penne in large bowl; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with crumb mixture and cheese.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Peaches In Caramel Over Vanilla... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Passion Fruit And Mango Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Potato Salad With Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame Orzo With Charred Scallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Zested Orzo Pilaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne And Vegetable Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato And Artichoke Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)