Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken with Bok Choy
Allrecipe: Chris Denzer
- 2 Onions
- 4 Cloves garlic, smashed
- 2/3 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 Cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Bay leaf
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 8 Skinless, bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tsp paprika
- 1 large head bok choy, cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
1.) Combine onions, garlic, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and bay leaf in slow cooker. Season with black pepper. Place Chicken thighs atop mixture. Sprinkle paprika over chicken thighs.
2.) Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
3.) Switch slow cooker to High. Add bok choy to chicken mixture, cook another 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions.