Seafood Crab Salad Subs
- 14 ounces imitation crab
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- salt to taste
- 1 bag hoagie rolls
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Separate & chop crab into 1/2 inch pieces; add to large bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise and gently stir to combine.
3. Add celery and seasonings; combine well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
5. When ready to serve, add approximately 1/2-3/4 cup of crab salad to hoagie roll and sprinkle with a dash of Old Bay seasoning or dill.