Garden Bow Tie Salad
Nutritional Facts per 3/4 cup serving: 89 calories, 3f gat (trace sat. fat), 0 cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 14g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Tip: Toss in sliced mushrooms and diced tomatoes just before serving.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 280mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. Wash the first five ingredients but do not dry; chop and transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining vegetables. Sprinkle with dry dressing mix; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 4-6 hours or overnight.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water. Add to vegetable mixture. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Add to salad; toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Crispy Pork Belly Tacos with Pico... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg & Potato Salad with Green... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Salami, Carrots,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chow Mei Fun (Stir Fried Noodles) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Fettuccine with Shrimp and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Superb Rigatoni and Cauliflower Au... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Bow Tie Cookie Recipe 3.8/5 (42 Votes)
Review this recipe