Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese
What makes Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese so special? Well, besides the fact that it reminds us of all the love we get from Grandma, it's also full of extra-cheesy yumminess. This homemade macaroni and cheese even has one surprising ingredient that makes it even better!
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups (1 1/2 pounds) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded, reserving 1 cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back into pot. Stir in remaining ingredients except reserved cheese.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.