chicken, cheesy onion skillet
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tsp mrs dash garlic & herb seasoning blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 med green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 med onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
Cooking time 20mins
toss chicken with seasoning blend. in a lg nonstick skillet heat 1 tbsp olive oil over med-high heat. add chicken; cook and stir 5-7 min or until no longer pink. remove from pan. in the same pan, add remaining oil,and onion; cook and stir 3-4 min or until crisp-tender.
stir in chicken; sprinkle with cheese. remove from heat, let stand covered until cheese is melted.