Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Adapted from bing.com
1. In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients
2. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and eggs
3. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups.
6. Bake at 350*F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.