Berry Yogurt Muffins
- ● 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ● 1 cup white sugar
- ● 1/2 tsp salt
- ● 2 tsps. baking powder
- ● 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ● 2 eggs
- ● 2/3 cup Greek yogurt (I used 2% plain, Chobani Greek yogurt)
- ● 2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- ● 2 tbsps. flour (for berries)
- ● 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ● 1/3 cup flour (or more)
- ● 1 tsp cinnamon
- ● 2 tbsps. butter, room temperature
Adapted from bing.com
1) Preheat oven to 400* F. Line muffin cups with muffin liners.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together flour, white sugar, salt, and baking powder.
3) In a separate large bowl, add vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and Greek yogurt and whisk to combine.
4) Add flour mixture from step 2 to the liquid mixture in step 3 and mix just enough to combine. 5) In a separate medium size bowl (the one you used in step 2), combine berries with 2 tbsp. of flour. Fold in the berries into the batter.
To make the topping:
Combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter in a small bowl. Mix until you have crumb-like mixture.
6) Fill muffin cups with the muffin batter about 3/4 full. Sprinkle the streusel topping over muffins. Bake for about 20 min.