Chocolate Covered Cherry Sangria
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 bottle Chocolate Red Wine (one that is a red wine with notes of chocolate... good options are "Red Decadence" or "ChocolatRouge")
- 2 cups Black Cherry juice (If you can't find it, you can substitute pomegranate juice)
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavored vodka (optional)
- 1 cup whole black cherries
Adapted from thecookierookie.com
1. Mix all the liquid ingredients together in a pitcher or jug.
2. Stir, stir, stir.
3. Serve over ice and garnish with cherries.