Baked Rigatoni with Sausage
- 1 lb dry rigatoni
- 4 oz mild Italian sausages, casings removed and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz)can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded parmesan
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 2 tsp dried
1. Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet for 4-6 min or until no longer pink. Remove sausage from skillet, reserving any drippings in skillet.
3. Add onion and garlic to skillet; saute for 2 min. Stir in undrained tomatoes, paste, broth and salt. Bring to a boil, Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
4. Combine pasta, tomato mixture, sausage, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan and basil in a large bowl; spoon into ungreased 13x9" baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
5. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-15 min or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup (adapted from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Casserole, Zippy Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jeweled Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Rigatoni... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garbanzos con Chorizo 0/5 (0 Votes)