Carrabba's Italian Grill Rigatoni Martino
- 28 ounces tomato cream sauce
- 1 1/3 cup mushrooms, sautéed
- 40-48 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 4 (8 ounce) grilled chicken breast, cut into 6 equal strips
- 9 cups cooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 cup grated Romano cheese
1 cup grated ricotta salata (shredded to order)
Green onions, sliced, to taste
Place tomato cream sauce, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a 10-inch skillet and heat over a medium flame.
Heat rigatoni in clean, boiling, salted water until hot - about 30 seconds. Drain pasta and add to skillet along with chicken and toss to coat pasta with sauce.
Sprinkle Romano cheese over pasta and toss again over a medium flame until sauce is a creamy consistency.