- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. halibut filets or mahi mahi
- 1 1/2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 8 (6") corn tortillas
1) In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the fish and allow marinating for 5 minutes.
2) Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for 5 minutes.
3) In a small bowl toss cabbage with lite mayo and salsa.
4) Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and steam in microwave for 1 minute.
5) Fill each tortillas with chunks of fish top with cabbage.