Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Add olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.*
Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.